Click here to submit your request.
Affton School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar, a free online service for schools. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we are moving from paper to digital flyer delivery in February 2014. E-flyers will now be emailed directly to parents’ inboxes as well as posted online for easy access. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
To request flyer approval:
- Visit www.peachjar.com.
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (Account Type).
- Upload flyer for approval.
- Affton Schools staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
- All flyers that are not generated by Affton School District or its 5 schools must include the following disclaimer: Affton School District does not endorse and is not responsible for any business, services or event advertised in this flyer.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Affton School District approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by an Affton school or program.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the Affton School District curriculum.
Affton School District does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.