To participate in the administration of the ACT, the junior must:
- Be a resident of the district in which the assessment is administered (Affton)
- Provide two proofs of residency, such as an unpaid utility bill, mortgage statement, or your most recent report card if it shows your current address.
- Provide proof of 11th grade status, which may include the most recent report card or transcripts.
- Bring a photo ID when turning in the Enrollment Form, attending the mandatory meeting, and on the day of the test.
To participate in April 19, 2017, administration of the ACT, the student will need to:
- Complete and return the Enrollment Form found here to Affton High School, 8309 Mackenzie Road, St. Louis, MO 63123. For your convenience, a checklist is also provided which lists what you will need to bring for enrollment, pretest session, and day of the test.
- The deadline to enroll is 3:00 p.m. on March 3, 2017. Registration will close after the limit of 25 students has been filled.
- ACT requires students to complete the preregistration before the date of the test administration. This MANDATORY meeting will take place on April 3, 2017, at 7:00 p.m. at Affton High School. Students who do not attend this session will not be able to participate in the April 19, 2017, administration of the ACT. Students must attend with a parent or guardian.
Should you have any questions, please contact Tim Luecke at 314-633-5934, or by email at email@example.com.