Welcome to the Affton School District! We look forward to meeting you and your child and assisting you with the enrollment process. To enroll your child, please make an appointment with the appropriate school. Find school phone numbers and hours here.
The following information is required when enrolling a new student in school. Please note that a parent or legal guardian must be present.
- Registration Form
- Emergency Medical Consent Form
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Class Placement Survey (Kindergarten enrollment only)
- Birth certificate
- Custody papers (if parents are divorced)
- Complete record of immunizations
- Most recent report card
- Name, address, and phone number of last school
- Two (2) proofs of residency:
- Lease or real estate agreement and deposit receipt, sales contract, personal or real estate property tax receipt or income tax return
- Current utility bill
To determine whether a particular address is in the Affton School District or another school district, use the St. Louis County website as a reference.
- The bottom left of the page contains a blue box labeled “Search By:” In this box are four search criteria “Locator ID,” “Owner,” “Address” and “Subdivision,” select “Address.“
- Once the “Address” option is selected, four text boxes labeled “number,” “dir.,” “street name,” and “suffix” should appear to the right of the search criteria.
- If the house number is known, type it into the box labeled “number,” otherwise skip to next step.
- Type a complete or partial street name into the box labeled “street name.“
- Click the button labeled “Find.”
- Once the “Find” button is clicked a listing of results to the right of the “Search By:” box will appear with columns labeled “Locator ID,” “Map,” “Address” and “Owner” under the “Locator ID” column click the Locator ID for the correct address.
- Locate the “Tax ID” column under the section labeled “Ownership / Legal Information – Tax Year: 20xx”. This code should correspond to the school district in which you belong based on the table below. (For example, a home in the Affton School District will contain the number 101 in the “Tax ID” box.)
|SCHOOL CODES • ST. LOUIS COUNTY|
|112||Meramec Valley||132||Valley Park|
|113||Hancock Place||134||Webster Groves|